About Me

My photo
Greetings. I am the Illusive One. For many years now I have been a huge video game player, movie viewer, and book reader. For almost as long, I have been a critic of these things and many people respect my opinions of these things and have often said I belong on G4 doing reviews on X-Play or a similar show. Sadly that is not likely to happen. So instead I shall do reviews for you, uninfluenced by other reviewers, of video games books, movies, and, occasionally, music and political actions. I hope you find this informative and helpful. Thank you for your time.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Future plans for The Illusive One's Reviews

            Well, it took me a lot longer to put together my Star Wars V.S. Lord of the Rings post then I had anticipated but I have to say, I loved working on it and loved the way it turned out.  So, I decided to give you guys a hint at what's to come in the Illusive One's Reviews, particularly in the Franchise V.S. Franchise department.  Once again, if these posts are successful, they will get a blog of their own, but that's the future, but for now, here are a few posts I have planned.

Mass Effect V.S. Dragon Age: Origins

Mass Effect 2 V.S. Dragon Age II

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion V.S. Fallout 3

Brave Heart V.S. Gladiator

Street Fighter V.S. Mortal Kombat, (although I think you know who wins that one)

Possibly something on the Batman film series of the 90s, the Animated Series of the 90s, and the films by Christopher Nolan.

The Lord of the Rings V.S. The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy

Grand Theft Auto IV V.S. Red Dead: Redemption

Fallout: New Vegas V.S. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Mass Effect 3 V.S. Dragon Age 3

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic V.S. Mass Effect

Baldur’s Gate V.S. Neverwinter Night

The Nostalgia Critic V.S. The Angry Video Game Nerd

James Rolfe V.S. Doug Walker

            As you can see I have a lot of them planned but most probably won't be out for months, if not years.  Some of these games haven't even been released yet or even announced so those will probably take a while for me to get to.  If any of you have any other suggestions, I encourage you to comment them or email to me at ajax5405@gmail.com.
            I'll still be doing reviews of games, movies and books but you'll probably be seeing less of those for a while.  I plan on doing a few reviews of different albums of my favorite musicians, a post dealing with The Angry Video Game Nerd and another with The Nostalgia Critic.  I wouldn't expect too many more posts of The Illusive One V.S. Game Informer, as I didn't exactly enjoy doing it but I'm still undecided in that department.  And that's what you can expect in over the month.
            So until next time this is the Illusive One sighing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment