About Me

My photo
Greetings. I am the Illusive One. For many years now I have been a huge video game player, movie viewer, and book reader. For almost as long, I have been a critic of these things and many people respect my opinions of these things and have often said I belong on G4 doing reviews on X-Play or a similar show. Sadly that is not likely to happen. So instead I shall do reviews for you, uninfluenced by other reviewers, of video games books, movies, and, occasionally, music and political actions. I hope you find this informative and helpful. Thank you for your time.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just For a Few Laughs

As I was hunting for images for my Explanations for the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings Plot Holes, I came across a few images that made me laugh and I decided why not share them with you.  So here you go, just for a laugh.

           I first came across this image while hunting for images for my Star Wars V.S. Lord of the Rings Post.  I found this so funny because it's the reaction any kid would have if they saw someone like that.  Just too funny.


            That one I almost used for the Luke and Leia Incest Thing section because I thought it was so damn funny.  I opted not to, however, because I was trying to dispel people’s notions of the plot holes rather than encourage them.  Still, it is kind of funny to think of what may have happened.


            Gandalf with an AK-47 and I have to say it was pretty well photoshoped in.  I don't know why anyone would waste their time with that but I still found it mildly entertaining.


            Now that is awesome!  Frodo would have been screwed if they were Sith Lords instead of undead kings.  Someone should make a short film on that or something.  Simply call it The Nazgul Sith or The Sith Nazgul and you got yourself a carrier.  Someone please make that movie!

            And that was all just for a laugh.  See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment