About Me

My photo
Greetings. I am the Illusive One. For many years now I have been a huge video game player, movie viewer, and book reader. For almost as long, I have been a critic of these things and many people respect my opinions of these things and have often said I belong on G4 doing reviews on X-Play or a similar show. Sadly that is not likely to happen. So instead I shall do reviews for you, uninfluenced by other reviewers, of video games books, movies, and, occasionally, music and political actions. I hope you find this informative and helpful. Thank you for your time.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Random Rant

Time for a random rant.
Title: Why I hate non-DVD ripped bootlegs.

Reason One: The Audio sucks. Nothing sounds the way it should.
Reason Two: The picture is beyond grainy, as if it was shot with a twenty year old camera.
Reason Three: It's not the way the makers intended it to be seen! Either see it in theaters, or wait for it to come out on DVD. If you want to rip off the producers, at least wait and and see the version they intended people to see!
This has been a public service announcement brought to you by The Illusive One's Reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment