About Me

My photo
Greetings. I am the Illusive One. For many years now I have been a huge video game player, movie viewer, and book reader. For almost as long, I have been a critic of these things and many people respect my opinions of these things and have often said I belong on G4 doing reviews on X-Play or a similar show. Sadly that is not likely to happen. So instead I shall do reviews for you, uninfluenced by other reviewers, of video games books, movies, and, occasionally, music and political actions. I hope you find this informative and helpful. Thank you for your time.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Griffeth Galaxy Productions


            Well, everyone, we’re at our 150th post and it’s time for an announcement.  Now as you all know, I’ve been complaining about and praising videogames, TV series, web series, comics books and films for over two years now but what you may not know is that I have always had more of an interest producing, directing, writing, and developing these things and I’m glad to announce that I’ve finally had a chance to start doing these things.  So with that said, I am officially announcing the formation of Griffeth Galaxy Productions.  This is a small production group based out of Henrico County, Virginia that is, as of right now, primarily focused on the production of short films and sketches although we are hoping to get into web series production, independent videogame development, publication of short stories and comics, and music production.  I’m also happy to announce that we have already produced our first short, entitled The Gangnam Rage.  Take a look.



            So that is what has been and probably will be occupying my time lately.  If you have anything to say please comment below, and if you enjoyed the video please subscribe to the YouTube Channel, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.  If you interested in joining the group you can contact us at griffethgalaxyproductions@gmail.com, or on Facebook.  I hope this is the beginning of something big.  So until next time, this is The Illusive One signing off and for the first time I am excited to see what the future may bring. 

1 comment:

  1. Word of advice: never use your last name in a company brand. Comes off odd/nepotistic, and limits the appeal beyond your immediate network.

    Much the same, hire a graphic designer for your logo.

    Also, wierd pick for a first video. I personally would have gone for something a little less... violent. Always for for humor for your first few vids.

    Still, congrats on the new venture and best of luck. I'll follow you once I get YouTube to work again.

    ReplyDelete