About Me

My photo
Greetings. I am the Illusive One. For many years now I have been a huge video game player, movie viewer, and book reader. For almost as long, I have been a critic of these things and many people respect my opinions of these things and have often said I belong on G4 doing reviews on X-Play or a similar show. Sadly that is not likely to happen. So instead I shall do reviews for you, uninfluenced by other reviewers, of video games books, movies, and, occasionally, music and political actions. I hope you find this informative and helpful. Thank you for your time.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Announcing The Illusive One V.S. Game Informer

           As I said in my first post, I do these reviews uninfluenced by other reviews but that doesn’t stop me from reading them.  Over the years, I have noticed that there have been great games that got less than perfect reviews and horrible games that somehow got great reviews.  In this segment, I'll be going against the reviews of Game Informer, using their own word and then saying whether I thought they gave the game to much credit or not enough and adding in my own criticisms and praises for the game I felt they left out.  Depending on what kind of feedback I get on this, I may just give this blog of its own, but until then it stays here.  So without further adieu, I am pleased to announce The Illusive One V.S. Game Informer.

 



V.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment