About Me

My photo
Greetings. I am the Illusive One. For many years now I have been a huge video game player, movie viewer, and book reader. For almost as long, I have been a critic of these things and many people respect my opinions of these things and have often said I belong on G4 doing reviews on X-Play or a similar show. Sadly that is not likely to happen. So instead I shall do reviews for you, uninfluenced by other reviewers, of video games books, movies, and, occasionally, music and political actions. I hope you find this informative and helpful. Thank you for your time.

Friday, February 25, 2011

The Illusive One's Dragon Age: Origins Review Part 7

            Wow!  I'm glad that's done.  That was easily the longest review I have ever done or probably will ever do.  Before I go any further let me just thank those of you who stuck with me through all six articles and through this one.  So thank you.
            Well as my articles tell, I loved this game.  It did have its faults, like all games do, but the good out shined the bad.  It had great characters, a great, if clichéd, plot, and a great setting for it all to happen.  Awakening was good, if not what I expected and the DLC was hit or miss.  The game, the expansion and all the DLC is available in Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition and I would highly recommend getting it if you haven’t already played Dragon Age.
            Dragon Age II is due for release on March 8th and from what I know about it, looks like Bioware has ironed out all the bad things I had to say about Origins.  And that's all I have to say about Dragon Age: Origins.  Once again, thank you for reading, keep on gaming, and keep reading.  Until next time, this is the Illusive One signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment